The administrator of personal data is OSTROWEK S.C.
How we use clients’ personal data:
1. Your personal data is protected by the Store against unauthorized use, modification or destruction by using appropriate means
technical and organizational.
IT data, in particular text files, which are stored
are in the User’s end device and are intended for use
Store websites. Cookies are used in
the following purposes:
– creating statistics that help to understand how Users use the Store’s websites, which allows them to be improved structure and content,
– make sure that the Users have read the information about Cookies.
3. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change the settings
on some functions available on the Store’s websites.
Passing on your personal data to others
1. Your personal data may be transferred to Dotpay.pl for implementation
1. Your personal data may be transferred to the producers of the Goods offered in the Store in order to complete the Order.
3. Your data necessary to deliver the order will be transferred to the companies
courier services – e.g. DPD Polska.
4. If you subscribe to our newsletter or the waiting list, yours
e-mail address and the preferred language version will be sent to the MailChimp system.
International transfer of personal data
1. In this section, we describe the circumstances when your personal information may be
transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area.
2. Our servers are located in the European Union.
3. Your data may be transferred to payment systems, courier companies,
analytical platforms, as described in the Regulations. All
of them meet the required data storage and processing rules personal data of citizens of the EU Member States.
Storage and deletion of personal data 1. In this section, we describe our data retention and deletion policy personnel and procedures designed to meet our requirements including
2. Personal data will not be kept for longer than is necessary for
fulfill the purpose for which they were made available in the Store.
3. We store your personal data as follows:
– All transaction data, including contact details, correspondence records and all transaction records, will be kept by
minimum five years to comply with legal requirements.
– Personal data provided when subscribing to the Newsletter will be stored until
you unsubscribe from the Newsletter or ask for the deletion of your data
– Additionally, we may store your personal data longer if required to comply with legal requirements.
version on the Store’s website.
2. We encourage you to check this page for updates.
3. If you subscribe to our Newsletter, we may inform you about the update
1. You can ask us to provide the personal information we hold about you. Providing information will require:
1. Payment of the fee to cover the costs of the operation (PLN 20);
2. Presentation of the required proof of identity.
2. We may refuse to provide personal information if, in the given circumstances, this is the case
3. At any time, you can ask us to stop your information
used for marketing purposes.
4. In practice, your data will only be used for marketing purposes if
you give your consent to it.